2017 Must Visit Less Crowded Beaches and Islands – Travel enthusiast we’re already in the second to the last month of the year 2016! Which means it’s already less than 100 days to go before Christmas and we already have lesser time to explore the beautiful country of the Philippines before the year ends.
But rather than being disappointed of not enjoying that much this year due to your hectic schedule at home, work, business and etc. It’s still never too late to enjoy, go sight-seeing and visit any of these beautiful and less crowded beaches in Visayas.
You can either plan a weekend vacation after a stressful week at office. Book a flight for upcoming long weekends next year. Or probably you can either spend a family vacation this remaining weeks of 2016. To help you guided we have gathered information about these places. So you will have an idea where you can a spend your vacation next year 2017 year of the rooster. Enjoy!
2017 Must Visit Less Crowded Beaches and Islands in Visayas Includes:
1. Antique, Malalison Island
– Also known in local as Mararison, this beautiful and picturesque 55 hectare hook-shape island. Is perfect for people looking for secluded island where they can just relax and unwind away from the busy city life. With its crystal clear water, white nearly powdery sand, breathtaking view like Batanes at top of Mararison. You will surely be astonished of how beautiful the island is. To get to Malilison, a 15-25 minute (estimated 3-4 kilometers) ride of motorized pumped-boat is expected from the town proper.
2. Bohol, Virgin Island
– If you’re already imagining a family vacation with turquoise waters, fine white sand, and blue skies. Then you don’t need to travel far and struggle with complicated routes because the province of Bohol has something to offer for you the ” Virgin Island in Panglao.”
3. Ilo-Ilo, Antonia Beach
– Let’s face it, most people are still unaware that Ilo-Ilo is blessed with a lot beautiful places to visit. That’s why only few people have an idea that secluded beach in Antonia exist in the Philippines. For people who have already been to Islas de Gigantes Sur Carles where the beach is located. They are rewarded with private white sand beach and pristine crystal clear water perfect for swimming.
4. Siquijor, Paliton Beach
– Forget about the hearsay spreading like a wildfire in the internet and just travel Siquijor at your own pace. You will surely be at awe with a lot of places to visit and secluded white sand beaches in the province just like Paliton. Situated in the northeastern part of San Juan Siquijor, the white sand beach can be reached via public vehicle from the national highway.
5. Romblon, Cresta de Gallo Island
– Geographically speaking, Cresta de Gallo Island is invisible in the map. In fact it’s still one of few unspoiled island in the Philippines that possess beautiful white sand beach, pristine water and breathtaking view. The island is perfect for groups, family outing and even for solo traveler who are longing to find a private place to unwind. To get to Cresta de Gallo, you can just rent a boat to sail to the island from any town of Sibuyan or San Fernando.
6. Leyte, Canigao Island
– Situated in the municipality of Matalom, Leyte. The picturesque islet is one of favorite inexpensive yet beautiful vacation get-away among tourist from the province. Within the island it allows local and foreign visitors to experience great snorkel, swim, dive and just relax in the white sand shore. To get to the island, just simply look for bangka operator in Matalom and pay for 50-100 pesos each.
7. Cebu, Sumilon island
– Named as one of few untouched beaches in Cebu by Rappler way back in 2013. Sumilon is still a perfect destination for beach bumming and glamourus camping with friends and family. To get to the island, Oslob is only an hour from Dumaguete City by either a tricycle or ferry. From Cebu city its 2-3 hours ride by bus and 15-30 minutes boat transfer from Barangay Bancogon to the Sumilon Island.
Honestly speaking, Visayas or the Philippines in general has still a lot to offer in terms of unspoiled and less crowded beaches. Only if we learn to explore each and other provinces with go beyond the the popular and obvious mindset. Knowing that our country has more than beautiful 7,000 island, we are one-hundred-one percent sure that sooner or later. There will be more beautiful island to be discovered and visited by local and foreign tourist.
Photo Credits: Owner
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our 2017 must visit less crowded beaches and islands? Share us your story by commenting down below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- 5 Interesting Facts About Belitung Island Indonesia - March 12, 2017
- These 6 New Zealand Travel Destination Photos Will Make You Want To Visit This Beautiful Country - March 12, 2017
- Iceland Blue Lagoon Travel Photos: These Magnificent Place Will Surely Be Added In Your Wanderlust List - March 3, 2017