This post will guide and give you home safety tips so you will be more knowledgeable and skillful if accidents occur. Enjoy!
Accidents are unpredictable. Accidents happen everywhere. And even the safest place in the world could probably have it including in our own “House.” But If you really want to prevent any of these accidents, always think of safety because at the end of the day we will only value the things/person once we lost it. Hopefully you’ll find these home safety tips hopeful.
Must Know Home Safety Tips Includes:
Tip #1 – Avoid Falls
– Falls always happen at home. In our stairways, slippery bathrooms, wet floors and etc. If you never encountered this incident yet, you’ll never wait until something happens to you or even your family/friends don’t you? In just making small changes in your house it could guarantee the entire family safety. Like if you have stairways, always keep them free from any objects at all time. And as much as possible keep your stairs, floors and even carpets in good condition.
Tip #2 – Avoid Poisoning
– Food poisoning in the Philippines these days are increasing and most victims are students. If you just watch news about the students who got food poisoned, all of them bought food without knowing that these are expired and contaminated. But on the other hand, mostly kids are victims in this poisoning. Here are just some of important things to do to prevent the kids ingesting any harmful substance.
– Store ALL medicines out of sight or unreachable by kids. Including toothpaste, perfumes, mouthwash and etc could be harmful to them if ingested. And put them all in high cabinets where they can’t surely climb.
– Never give or let them play with toxic toys. Also make sure this toys are not small enough so that they can’t swallow it.
– Make sure they can’t go to bathroom, kitchen or in garage without any family member supervision. Because they might take shampoos, soap, paints, dye’s, fertilizers, pesticides and etc that would really cause panic in the entire family.
– Cook foods properly. Here’s more ways to prevent food poisoning !
Tip #3 – Avoid Fires
– Fire for me is the dangerous above all. Though all home accidents are dangerous, fire can take away not just our house including our neighbors house, our lives and probably others life as well. But these are also preventable by following and having this:
– Never let kids play with matches.
– Never let them near or play with electrical wires.
– Avoid extension chord overload.
– Always check your home electrical system.
– Always check appliances if it’s still in good condition.
– Always keeping your regulators closed when not in used.
– Always clean and your stoves to check if there is a leak.
– By avoiding smoking near bed or throwing cigarettes butt-heads anywhere in the house.
Those are just few things to do to avoid fires at home. If you want more fire safety tips refer here: “7 Ways to Prevent a House Fire. “
Remember safety is always in our hands. An orderly and clean house could determine a good health and safety of person. And also we must never forget that we must put effort in taking care of or own house like the way we take care our ourselves. God Bless!
Photo Credits 1: SuggestKeyword
What do you think of our must know home safety tips? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- 6 Fascinating Facts About Melissani Cave Greece - June 17, 2017
- Gastronomic Tourism: Top 8 Worlds Cities Best Cuisine - June 13, 2017
- Caño Cristales Facts: Get To Know About The River With Five Colors - June 4, 2017