USA, Arizona – Its definitely impossible to resist the incomparable natural beauty even if we are just looking at the captivating Grand Canyon photos. But if you’ve already been into the northwestern part of the Arizona where the great Grand Canyon is located. You probably had witness with the one of the most visually pleasing view in the planet.
Arizona’s Grand Canyon National Park is a steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River. With colorful rock layers recorded billions years ago. The Grand Canyon is the most popular in the world yet its not the deepest, the longest and not even the wildest canyon in the world. It’s estimated depth is around 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) , ranges from 731 meters (2,400 feet) and wends around 446km ( 277 miles) along its curved and complex path.
According to the discoveries posted in Live Science – Grand Canyon, the Guinness longest grand canyon in the world can be found in Himalayas named Yarlung Tsangpo. While for the deepest grand canyon in the world is the Cotahuasi Canyon located in Peru. With estimated depth of 3354 meters twice the depth of Arizona’s Grand Canyon.
- 6 Fascinating Machu Picchu Peru Facts
- 5 Impressive Victoria Falls Devils Pool Facts
- Stunning Photos of Giola Lagoon, Greece
To continue we have gathered captivating Grand Canyon photos. Just like what we did with the breathtaking Maldives and incredible Bora-Bora in French Polynesian group of island. Hopefully you’ll find this article useful at the same time you’ll find our these photos inspiring to visit the great Grand Canyon by yourself. Enjoy!
Captivating Grand Canyon Photos You Don’t Want To Miss Includes:
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our captivating Grand Canyon photos? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte: Things You Need To Know About One Of Philippines Bluest Water - January 19, 2017
- Viral: A Guy Has Just Traveled In 122 Countries In 3 Years For Free! - January 8, 2017
- Infographic: 8 Reminders To Keep In Mind For Entreprenuers Starting A Business While Traveling - January 4, 2017