Laptop Screen Cleaning Tips – Having a dirty and dusty laptop is something to be ashamed for most people with this device. Agree? Simply because its becoming a common cleaning task yet as a laptop owner we still don’t have time to at least clean our gadgets even just once a week. But by simply following our easy laptop screen cleaning tips we might help you clean and maintain your precious device. Let’s get into it!
Easy Laptop Screen Cleaning Tips Includes:
1. Read the User Manual
– Reading the user manual in general is really important especially if were talking about the maintenance and cleaning to our appliances and gadgets. So before you start cleaning your laptop LCD. Make sure to read the user manual. Because your device might be one of the models that needs extra consideration in cleaning. Also by reading the manual there are tips and information that needs to be observed to avoid any laptop’s harming.
2. Shutdown and Disconnect Your Device to Power Source
– In cleaning our laptop’s LCD it is very essential to turn off and disconnect our device to power source. Why? Because we don’t want to result to any permanent damage and we also want to eliminate risk of electrical damage. (Better make it safe. Right?) If possible, remove the battery too.
3. Use a Microfiber Cloth
– In cleaning to anything LCD use a microfiber cloth. This piece of miracle cloth are good in removing dust, dirt and those fingerprint in your laptop. You just have gently wipe the screen and as much as possible use only 1 stroke for better result. If dirt still can’t remove put small amount of water into the cloth and wipe again the screen. Never directly wet the screen.
Note: For people who will be using chemicals in cleaning there laptop make sure to avoid any of these: Alcohol, acetone, toluene, ethyl acid, methyl chloride or any strong solvents.
4. Make Sure to Completely Dry the Screen Before Closing
– After wiping the screen with water or LCD cleaner. Let your device to completely dry before closing it to avoid any malfunction or damage. You can also use a new set of cloths to wipe again the screen after you air-dry the laptop. After that your device will be good as new!
Photo Credits: Pexels
What do you think of our laptop screen cleaning tips ? Make sure to put your comments below.
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte: Things You Need To Know About One Of Philippines Bluest Water - January 19, 2017
- Viral: A Guy Has Just Traveled In 122 Countries In 3 Years For Free! - January 8, 2017
- Infographic: 8 Reminders To Keep In Mind For Entreprenuers Starting A Business While Traveling - January 4, 2017