GoPro Maintenance Tips – As the world of technology keeps developing and upgrading. We just can’t deny that action camera today is still hottest must have travel gadget in the world. With over millions of action camera particularly GoPro users sharing their almost incredible photos in the internet.
Only few of them probably knows the proper handling and maintenance of this gadget. So for us to be fully guided we have gathered easy and simple GoPro maintenance tips for everyone’s reference and information. Hopefully you’ll find this helpful. Enjoy!
See Latest GoPro Full Specifications Below:
|Comparison Criteria||GoPro Hero 4 Silver||GoPro Hero 4 Black|
|Dimensions||41 x 59 x 21/30 mm||41 x 59 x 21/30 mm|
|Weight||74g (camera only), 136g with housing||88g (camera only), 152g with housing|
|Lens aperture||F2.8 ultra-wide-angle||F2.8 ultra-wide-angle|
|4K Recording||15/12.5 fps||30/25/24 fps|
|HD Recording||1080p @ 60/50/48 frames per second||1080p @120/90/60/50/48 frames per second|
|Super-Slow-Motion Recording||120fps with highest resolution of 720p||120fps with extraordinary resolution of 1080p|
|Video Bit Rate||Up to 45Mb/s||Up to 60Mb/s|
|Mono Microphone||Built-in 3.5 mm input||Built in 3.5 mm input, plus analog-to-digital converter|
|Wireless Connection||Wi-Fi + Bluetooth||Wi-Fi + Bluetooth|
|Battery Power||1160 mAh||1160 mAh|
|Still Photo Resolution||12 Megapixels||12 Megapixels|
|Burst Rate in Still Picture||30 frames per second||30 frames per second|
Disclaimer. We cannot guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. For corrections and typo simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
GoPro Maintenance Tips Includes:
1.Keep Camera When Not In Use
– After an hour filming a video underwater, surfing, road trip escapades and capturing quality GoPro outdoor shots. Your camera will undeniably be sandy, wet and dusty. So the first thing you need to do as a user. You need to keep your camera in good place when not in use. Do not store it in excessively cold or hot place. And do not just dump your camera anywhere after use or else you might lost or destroy it.
2. Rinse and Clean Casing
– When you decide to finally keep your camera and not to use it anymore in your activity. Consider remove the casing and rinse it with freshwater. Remove tiny residue from the corners if happened to found and wipe inside and outside parts of the casing. If possible use blower to eliminate moisture and tiny grit to avoid scratch. Then make sure you already set the blower in the lowest heat temperature to avoid any damage.
3. Gently Wipe the Lens
– If happened to noticed a thin purple film in your camera. It is said to be a cleaning solution used by GoPro Company that wasn’t remove from your device. So to keep your lens always in good condition. Avoid any suggested cleaning products unless advised by GoPro themselves and just do the recommended gentle breathing to the lens. Then delicately wipe the lens with the same cloth used in cleaning laptop screen and other gadget screen.
4. Recharge and Discharge Batteries
– Lastly to keep your action camera in good condition consider cycling or alternately use your camera batteries. Discharging or draining it would be a good idea after a weeks or month of not being used. Then recharging for your next activity would be good move to maintain your battery life.
Photo Credits: Cnet
What do you think of our simple GoPro maintenance tips? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte: Things You Need To Know About One Of Philippines Bluest Water - January 19, 2017
- Viral: A Guy Has Just Traveled In 122 Countries In 3 Years For Free! - January 8, 2017
- Infographic: 8 Reminders To Keep In Mind For Entreprenuers Starting A Business While Traveling - January 4, 2017