Stunning Jamaica Travel Destination Photos – Most people probably have no idea how beautiful this island country in Caribbean Sea. Despite all the previous happenings specifically the natural calamities of the nation.
To name few things to expect when you travel in Jamaica are its famous white sand beaches, turquoise crystal clear water, its renowned museums and infrastructure and etc. If you’re into indoor and outdoor activities, the country of Jamaica is also perfect for you. As they have tons of recreation like snorkeling, rafting, kayaking, surfing, scuba diving, fishing, safaris and etc. Tourist who also enjoys reggae will surely be filled with joy and happiness as Jamaica is known to be the place where this type of music came from.
Just continue reading below as were about to suggest popular Jamaican tourist spots that may help you in your future exploration. Also if you’re still hesitant to travel this country, we have gathered stunning Jamaica travel destination photos. That will surely make you want to book a flight and leave anything behind. Hopefully you’ll find this post inspiring at the same time worth sharing. Enjoy!
Stunning Jamaica Travel Destination Photos That Will Want You To Explore The Country Includes:
Popular Jamaica Tourist spots You Should Visit And Activities To Do:
- Montego Bay – Hip Strip shops and beach resorts
- Negril – Beach, swimming, snorkeling and nightlife
- Kingston – Bob Marley Museum and The Blue Mountains
- Falmouth – Waterfalls, snorkeling, rafting, zip-lining, horseback riding and etc.
- Port Antonio – Beaches, waterfalls, snorkeling, rafting and nightlife
- Lucea, Jamaica – Beaches, dolphins, nightlife, churches and shopping
- Treasure Beach – Beaches, snorkeling, fishing, nightlife and honeymoon
- Whitehouse – Beaches, fishing, scuba diving and honeymoon
- Ocho Rios – Cruise ship port and beach resort town
- Runaway Bay, Jamaica – Beaches, snorkeling, nightlife, golf and horseback riding
- Mandeville – Shopping, fashion, churches, gardens and golf
- Port Royal – Scuba diving, seafood, excavations and protected areas
- Discovery Bay – Beaches, swimming, history and honeymoon
- Portmore – Beaches, churches, shopping and history
- May Pen – Fashion and shopping
- Rio Bueno – Rivers, kayaking, rafting, safaris and other adventures
- Spanish Town – Cathedrals, museums, churches, history and shopping
- Savanna-la-Mar – Waterfalls, gardens, and reggae
- Saint Ann’s Bay – Beaches, horseback riding, churches, and history,
- Old Harbour – Fishing, shopping and churches
- Blue Fields, Sandy Bay & Morant Bay – Beaches and honeymoon
Photo Credits: Owner
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our Jamaica travel destination Photos? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte: Things You Need To Know About One Of Philippines Bluest Water - January 19, 2017
- Viral: A Guy Has Just Traveled In 122 Countries In 3 Years For Free! - January 8, 2017
- Infographic: 8 Reminders To Keep In Mind For Entreprenuers Starting A Business While Traveling - January 4, 2017