Top Unspoiled Greece Islands – From the capital of the country up to the smallest inhabited islands in Greece are tons of stunning places like the Giola lagoon are just waiting for travelers. Listed as one of the most visited countries in Europe together with Italy France, United Kingdom and etc.
To add few more reasons to visit the country, consider some of these traditional and top unspoiled Greece islands in your next travel adventure. Who would knew these places might be the most unforgettable vacation you’ll ever have. Enjoy!
Top Unspoiled Greece Islands You Should Visit and Explore Includes:
Paxos and Antipaxos, Ionian Islands
– Located near to the southern coast of Corfu, Paxos is only 15 kilometers south wile Antipaxos is about 3km south of Paxos. The islands of Ionian is famous for its white sand beaches, turqoise waiter and laidback villas. Perfect for solo travelers, relaxed couples and families looking for a great places to unwind.
Alonissos Islands, Sporades
– The island of Alonissos islands may not be often visited by tourist but it has one of the most natural and cozy beaches in Greece. Alonissis is also famous for its traditional and picturesque villages, aromatic olive and pine trees, green slush slopes and etc.
- These 4 Glory Hole Falls Arkansas Photos Will Surely Take Your Breath Away
- Incredible Bora-Bora Photos You Should Check Out
- 6 Must Visit Romantic Places In The World
Milos Islands, Cyclades
– Most people only know this place where statue of Venus (Aphrodite) is located – now in Paris Louvre Museum. But basically the wonderful island of Milos, Cyclades has more than. There are more than 50 beaches in estimated 151 square kilometer total land area. The island gives the most beautiful sunset and gentle breeze in September to October and in months of April to May the island is said to be perfect to keen natural perfumes and witness scenis landscapes.
Kastelorizo Island, Dodecanese
– Kastelorizo or Castellorizo is municipality located in the southeastern Mediterranean in Greece. Specifically located 2km off the south coast of Turkey. About 78 miles east of Rhodes, 570km southeast of Athens and almost halfway between Antalya and Rhodes with estimated distance of 280km to Cyprus as per Wikipedia report. Once you visit the island you will surely be speechless by its harbour beauty, colorful facades reflecting the crystal water of the sea, picturesque historical mansions and fishing boats and etc.
Photo Credits: Owner
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our top unspoiled Greece islands? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- 6 Fascinating Facts About Melissani Cave Greece - June 17, 2017
- Gastronomic Tourism: Top 8 Worlds Cities Best Cuisine - June 13, 2017
- Caño Cristales Facts: Get To Know About The River With Five Colors - June 4, 2017