Enchanting Surigao del Sur Philippines Photo – The Mindanao is in the southernmost part and the second largest group of island in the Philippines. Consisting the Mindanao have major islands like Camiguin, Siargao, Samal, Tawi-Tawi, Dinagat, and etc. The island of Mindanao has estimated 104,530 km2 land area and estimated population of 21,968,174 as per 2010 census.
As of now the provinces of Mindanao is one of few places in the world. That offers good possibilities to explore tropical rain-forest, mountain climbing, jungle tracking, lake sight-seeing, and etc. To name of its few popular province tourist destination in Mindanao are Davao City, Camiguin, Samal, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Surigao Del Sur and etc.
Speaking of Surigao del Sur, the province in Mindanao has one of the most popular tourist destination in the Philippines. The province offers adventure-seekers a great experience to its popular magical river, breathtaking waterfalls, white pristine beaches, jaw-dropping sceneries that will surely want you to visit the province again and again.
- 5 Amazing Enchanted River Facts
- 5 Extreme and Longest Zip Line In The World
- Top 5 Best Restaurants You Must Visit Before You Die
So if you haven’t been into the beautiful provinces of the Mindanao. We will give you reasons to visit by showing you enchanting Surigao del Sur Philippines photo below. Hopefully you’ll find this photos beautiful and inspiring to visit. Enjoy!
Enchanting Surigao Del Sur Philippines Photo Includes:
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our enchanting Surigao del Sur photos? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte: Things You Need To Know About One Of Philippines Bluest Water - January 19, 2017
- Viral: A Guy Has Just Traveled In 122 Countries In 3 Years For Free! - January 8, 2017
- Infographic: 8 Reminders To Keep In Mind For Entreprenuers Starting A Business While Traveling - January 4, 2017