Longest Zip Line In The World – For most adventure seekers with no fear of heights, zip line is probably the easiest and no-sweat activity they ever experience But what if these what they called no sweat-activity will level up into something extreme and craziest adventure. Can you still have the guts of trying out this activity?
Well you don’t have nothing to worry about cause first its safe and second there are precautions and guidelines to be observed to ensure safety of the person. Without further ado make sure to update your bucket list cause were about to list down our 5 extreme and longest zip line in the world. Lets get into it!
Extreme and Longest Zip Line in the World Includes:
5. St. Cloud, Florida – The Rattlesnake
– From the name itself you will surely have an idea that its no the usual diagonal zip line. The Rattlesnake zip line has started this unique activity way back in 2012. It has 65 foot high from the platform and from the moment you will be swoop, swing, dip, turn and zip throughout the treetops with approximately 20mph speed.
4. Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte – Hannah’s Zip Line
– Unleash your sense of adventure and experience the longest over-water zip line in the world only found in the Philippines. As you soar down with 1.7-kilometer zip line you will witness the blue sea, endless horizon, cool wind and the green mountains of Ilocos Norte.
3. Sun City, South Africa – The Pronutro Zip Line
– Also listed as the longest zip line in the world this adrenaline rush activity has 2,000 meters/ 6,561 feet, or 1.25 miles and speeds up to 100 mph. If you happen to visit South Africa make sure to put this kick-ass zip line activity in your list aside from the usual safari and surf trip.
2. Pokhara, Nepal – The Zipflyer
– Named by Daily Mail Online as the world’s extreme zip line with distance of 1.8 km long, 60m vertical drop and speeds up to 100mph. This zip line is also considered as the fastest and steepest in the world which means a ride of a zipflyer will surely give you the ultimate zip line experience. Aside from this activity – Pokhara, Nepal is also famous for nature lovers and adventure seekers. You can either choose to watch the panoramic views of Pokhara Valley or the Annapurma Mountain Range.
1. Hoonah, Alaska – Icy Straight Point Ziprider
– Considered as the longest and largest zip line in the world with approximately 1300 foot vertical drop, speeds up to 60mph.These privately owned tourist destination offers zip line activity that will surely make your jaw drop with the beauty of the local scenery.
What do you think of our extreme and longest zip line in the world ? Make sure to put your comments below.
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- 5 Interesting Facts About Belitung Island Indonesia - March 12, 2017
- These 6 New Zealand Travel Destination Photos Will Make You Want To Visit This Beautiful Country - March 12, 2017
- Iceland Blue Lagoon Travel Photos: These Magnificent Place Will Surely Be Added In Your Wanderlust List - March 3, 2017