Huawei Nexus 6P Facts – Google and Huawei the developer of nexus device. Had probably did a great thing releasing a well built-in smartphone device last year. Releasing both 5x and 6P in September. It immediately took an impressive smartphone sales in just less than a year.
What probably sets aside from Google Nexus 6P from other smartphones is it showcase on what an android phone is all about. With the purest external design, impressive internal built-ins, software and spec advances.
Nexus 5x and 6P Phone Specifications Comparison:
|Comparison Criteria||LG Nexus 5X||Huawei Nexus 6P|
|Dimensions||147 x 72.6 x 7.9 mm (5.79 x 2.86 x 0.31 in)||159.3 x 77.8 x 7.3 mm (6.27 x 3.06 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||136 g (4.80 oz)||178 g (6.28 oz)|
|OS||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|CPU / GPU||Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 / Adreno 418||Quad-core 1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 / Adreno 430|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808||Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810|
16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
32/64/128 GB, 3 GB RAM
|Camera||12.3 MP, f/2.0, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash||12.3 MP, f/2.0, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||1/2.3′ sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama||1/2.3′ sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery|
|Memory Card Slot||No||No|
|WLAN / Bluetooth||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot / v4.2, A2DP||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot / v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Color Available||Carbon, Quartz, Ice||Alumininum, Graphit, Frost|
Disclaimer. We cannot guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. For corrections and typo simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
Huawei Nexus 6P Facts Includes:
1. It has a Fingerprint Security Feature
– Just like Apple’s Iphone SE it features the same concept of security feature. The biometric front- facing fingerprint sensor in Google Nexus 6p and 5x are used to unlock the device, unlock specific apps and make easy authorize purchases. To know more about how to set-up, edit fingerprints, troubleshooting problems, authorize payments and unlock apps. You can go ahead at Google – Nexus Support for more information.
2. Nexus 6P Support Faster Charging Using USB Type-C
– Google had just made huge improvement to android technology by not just showing us the design revolution of this device. Using the USB Type-C transferring data and charging is now made faster. A 10-minute charge on 6P is about 7 hours and on 5X it provides 4 hours of battery. In addition these must have gadget for traveling is the first mainstream smartphone to support with this pretty neat innovation.
3. It has Notification LED, Front-facing Speakers, Supports Project Fi & etc.
– The notification LED and front-facing speakers are both built-ins on the device. Notification LED in 6P are located at the top left corner of the device. While the front-facing speakers are in similar place to where Nexus 6 is positioned. The device are also compatible with Project-Fi allowing user to instantly call using a carrier network or using the Wi-Fi. Users can also enable Google Fit to track their general physical activity throughout the day.
To enable the notification LED on Nexus device. Simply follow this steps.
- Go to the Settings App
- Click Sound & Notification
- Then easily slide the switch next to Pulse Notification light.
To enable the Google Fit app. Simply. Follow this steps.
- Go to the Google Fit app.
- Use your Google account to sign in.
- Then fill out the form with your weight, height, gender and etc.
4. The Device Have A Samsung Display
– You may not giving a damn importance to it but its actually a Huawei Nexus 6P facts. According the the team who worked on Huawei 6P device, the smartphone has next generation panels from Samsung. What they made is improve its quality, accuracy of the display, and created a very tight specification . See Sandeep Waraich – Google Nexus team reddit statement below:
“Yep, confirmed: Nexus 6P has the latest generation panels from Samsung. One of things we deeply care for is the quality and accuracy of the display through which all of us connect with the stuff we care about. We created a very tight spec (white-point temperature, delta-E variance, color-space accuracy, etc) for the 6P WQHD AMOLED panel, so it was important that we use the most cutting edge panel technology available.”
5. Expect the Newest Nexus Device Within This Year
– Hardcore Google fans and techie people need a little bit patient waiting for the Nexus 2016. According to the article posted in Christian Daily – Google Nexus 7 2016 release date, specs news update. Google is still planning to wait android N OS before they release the Nexus 2016. The Google CEO itself stated that they are still working on softwares and feature improvement. Together working with technology manufacturers for the 4th Nexus gadget. As of now Huawei might be doing again the nexus device this year. Other candidates willing to create another nexus are HTC and Asus.
Photo Credits: Andri Koolme Flickr
What do you think of our Huawei Nexus 6P facts? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Cassie De Pecol Facts: Things You Need To Know About The First Woman To Travel Every Country On Earth - February 26, 2017
- 5 Madrid Spain Travel Photos That Will Make You Want To Visit The City Right Now - February 18, 2017
- Watch: This Epic Travel Video In Apo Island Negros Oriental Philippines - February 4, 2017