Fasten your seat belt, pizza lovers! Cause we have come probably the first unlimited pizza in Cebu no other than Rock ‘N Pizza. Enjoy!
Before we start let’s get some information from this epic pizzeria in Cebu. Rock ‘N Pizza opened last June 12, 2015 owned and managed by Filipino-Canadian couple, Mr. Robert and Jane Doucette.
Inside Rock N’ Pizza Establishment:
As you have read from the name of this pizza parlor, they offer unlimited pizza which will surely satisfy your cravings for pizza. They offer two options for their pizza buffet:
Rock ‘N Pizza Buffet Menu:
1. The Lite Pizza – a pizza buffet for only P279.00 which will give you a 4 pizza choices: Rock ‘N Uno, Classic Pepperoni, Rock ‘N Classic and Cheese Lovers.
2. Rock ‘N Pizza Buffet – a pizza buffet for only P359.00 with bottomless Iced Tea and 13 pizza choices: Cheese Block, Zorba The Greek, Rock ‘N Chicken Alfredo, Rock ‘N Italian Sausage, The Bronx, Aloha Hawaiian, Rock ‘N Deluxe, Zesty Veggie,Pepperoni Planet, Rock ‘N Uno, Classic Pepperoni, Rock ‘N Classic and Cheese Lovers.
There are four sizes of pizza you can choose 6″, 10″ 14″ and 18″. See there official website for more information. In our case we had 379 buffet . We had 6″ pizza first for all flavors so that we will not getting instantly full. Then we tried next sizes of pizza with the flavors that we wanted. Take note : “They have very strict clean plate policy including the crust.” Left-overs will be charged equivalent to the amount of pizza left.
Overall Review : In terms of the place its very clean, very cozy, creatively designed and air conditioned. Can accommodate probably 50 or more customers. The staffs are very accommodating and quite friendly. The pizzas are tasty and fresh from the oven. Since we tried not one, not two, not three, but THIRTEEN FLAVORS of pizza we surely have our favorites. Chicken Alfredo, Zesty Veggie, Zorba The Greek, and if you really love cheese then you will surely enjoy there Cheese Block and Cheese Lover.
And since were already talking about recommendations here, our most important tip will be “Order Slowly and Make Sure No Left-Overs.” Why? Cause we paid probably 3-5 pizza for not following their golden rule. When in fact we did not order those pizza or those pizza are given to us the second time. Other than that Rock ’N Pizza is definitely worth a second time.
—– Rate: 7/10 —–
For questions, suggestions and clarifications. Just leave your comment in the comment section below.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post . But lets just assured that the opinions expressed here are written by the author’s 100% honesty.
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- 5 Madrid Spain Travel Photos That Will Make You Want To Visit The City Right Now - February 18, 2017
- Watch: This Epic Travel Video In Apo Island Negros Oriental Philippines - February 4, 2017
- 7 Stunning White Sand Vanishing Island In The Philippines You Should Visit - January 26, 2017