Personal Cleanliness – Our environment has so much to do with our health. Our school, workplace, malls and even our home could affect our health. So I created and summarize a guidelines to achieve a perfect health habits specifically in our personal cleanliness.
Importance Of Personal Cleanliness?
Basically, personal cleanliness is important because it contributes a lot in acquiring pleasant personality, healthy skin, healthy body and a pleasant body smell. I mean you just don’t inherit a healthy body and mind. It comes with healthy habits like: exercise, proper food, cleaning our hands, fingernails, hair, teeth and gums and wearing presentable and clean dress all the time. Once failure to do with those habits its either it will cause bad image physically or it will cause illness in our body.
Personal cleanliness 101 includes:
- Taking a bath everyday helps our body free from disease-causing germs.
- Wash,trim and clean your hair.
- Cut fingernails.
- Brush teeth at least 2-3 times a day. It keeps our teeth and gums healthy.
- Use mouthwash and dental floss everyday.
- Use facial cleanser.
- Wash hands before meal.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands after using the toilet.
- Don’t forget to shave.
- Always use antiperspirant/deodorant.
- Wash and clean your ears.
- Cover your mouth and nose when your sneezing.
- Wash clothes properly.
- Wear comfortable and clean clothes.
- Iron clothes to kill bacteria and microbes.
- Hanging clothes under the heat of the sun also kills bacteria and microbes.
- Wear sleeping clothes so we can sleep comfortable.
- Sleep early.
- Change clothes when were wet.
- Change socks after 1-2 days of using.
- If possible have an extra pair of shoes to avoid unpleasant odor.
- Just stay at home if your sick to avoid spreading or virus.
- Clean home regularly.
- Do not share your personal things to prevent spreading of bacteria and any other possible illness.
A poor personal hygiene always affect the social aspect of the person. As most of the them bully the person who had bad hygiene instead telling them directly so they can improve themselves.
Also a poor hygiene also affects in job applications, client interviews and meeting and work promotions because no company wants to have a representative who does not appear presentable and clean to the clients .
Good personal cleanliness is the first key to achieve a good health. Some people may find it hard and just setting aside personal hygiene because they are busy with their work,business, family, plus home responsibilities. I salute them for doing that. But at the end of the day it’s all about taking care our-self . We need to invest time and effort to maintain healthy lifestyle because at time will come all diseases and illness will come to us.
” Healthy body is the combination of determination, hard-work and patience. “
Photo Credits: ParentHub
What do you think our tips to personal cleanliness? Make sure to put your comments below.
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte: Things You Need To Know About One Of Philippines Bluest Water - January 19, 2017
- Viral: A Guy Has Just Traveled In 122 Countries In 3 Years For Free! - January 8, 2017
- Infographic: 8 Reminders To Keep In Mind For Entreprenuers Starting A Business While Traveling - January 4, 2017