iPhone SE Features and Facts – So you’re an android user and you’re interested to know if you can consider Apple’s newest smartphone as your new gadget. Or maybe you’re already an iPhone user but you’re already sick of your 6/6s huge size.
To help you informed and decide if you really want to upgrade from your old smartphone. We come up with this article “iPhone SE Features and Facts” for everyone’s reference and enlightenment. Enjoy!
Apple’s Latest iPhone Features: 6S and SE
|Comparison Criteria||iPhone 6s
|Dimensions||138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm||123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm|
|Weight & Sim||143 g (5.04 oz) / Nano-Sim||113 g (3.99 oz) / Nano-Sim|
|Size & Resolution||4.7 inches / 750 x 1334 pixels||4.0 inches / 640 x 1136 pixels|
|OS||iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2||iOS 9.3.2|
|Memory Card Slot and Internal||No / 16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM||No / 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|Camera Primary Features||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (flash)|
|USB||v2.0, reversible connector||v2.0, reversible connector|
|WiFi and Bluetooth||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot / v4.2, A2DP, LE||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot / v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Color Available||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 1715 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)||Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery (6.21 Wh)|
For more iPhone SE detailed information hop over to there official website: Apple – iPhone SE
Disclaimer. We cannot guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. For corrections and typo simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
iPhone SE Features and Facts Includes:
1. iPhone SE is Smaller But Stronger
– What sets apart from iPhone SE to Apple’s previous release of smartphone is definitely its size. Named by Apple Inc. itself as the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. This smaller size of iPhone will be as handier as iPhone 5s and most likely its some features are already in iPhone 6s.
2. Apple’s Cheapest Smartphone
– iPhone SE is only $399. Yes! You read it right. Considered as the cheapest smartphone Apple had been released. Its definitely no reason for techie people to have this must have gadget for traveling.
3. iPhone SE Has Apple Pay and Touch ID Advance Security
– Basically Touch ID allows SE user to use fingerprint in unlocking their smartphone. While Apple Pays allows every iPhone 6, 6s and SE users to pay in chosen stores using this highly innovative Near Field Communication antenna. You just need to hold your device near the contactless reader together with your finger in Touch ID advance security. To know more about Apple Pay just head to there official website for more detailed information.
4. After the Release of iPhone SE Expect iPhone 7 Within This Year.
– After Apple starts to take orders of iPhone SE last March 24. Speculations are everywhere that iPhone 7 might be release at the end of the year. Though Apple didn’t confirmed anything yet, anything is possible just like the rumors about specs, designs and features in the highly iPhone 7.
See Full Video Below As Apple Unveils the Smaller and Cheaper IPhone SE:
Photo Credits: Geenius Meedia
What do you think of our iPhone SE features and facts? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- 6 Fascinating Facts About Melissani Cave Greece - June 17, 2017
- Gastronomic Tourism: Top 8 Worlds Cities Best Cuisine - June 13, 2017
- Caño Cristales Facts: Get To Know About The River With Five Colors - June 4, 2017