Poland Glow In The Dark Bike Lane Photos – Have you ever seen a road or street in your country that glows after sunsets? Have you ever imagine that just like popular glowing beach in Maldives, a road will be the next thing to glow even in the darkest night. Then you might me astonished if you find out how an eastern European country (Poland). Made it as one of the coolest and greatest move to attract possible tourist.
Last week of September this year, TPAGesellschaft für Qualitätssicherung und Innovation (TPAQI) – an engineering firm focused on future tech. Launched and tested their works in the streets near Lidzbark Warminski in the Mazury region. The new technology works to create lanes charges in the morning using solar power and during at night bicycle riders can safely get to their destinations. The material used in the technology keeps the streets shining with blue color for at least 10 hours, enough to guide and avoid accidents involving bicycles.
According to the company, they expect that their technology in the streets of Poland would give them a good result. For more constructions of bike paths in the country and hopefully around the world. They then added that the technology with 30-60 minutes exposure is already enough to glow in the 8-109 hours overnight. And they will also observe if their expected 20 years of glowing properties will remain under the harsh reality of our world conditions.
Poland Glow In The Dark Bike Lane Photos Will Surely Mesmerize You Includes:
Close Up Shot in Poland’s Glow In The Dark Bike Path
Travel Facts About Glowing Bike Path:
- Eindhoven, Netherlands already have a glow in the dark bike path 2 years ago before Poland.
More travel facts:
- 5 Informative Facts About UNESCO Heritage Site Ani Turkey
- 7 Fascinating Vulcan Point Taal Volcano Facts
- 5 Quick Facts About Kilauea Smiling Volcano That Went Viral Online
Photo Credits: Owner
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of Poland Glow In The Dark Bike Lane Photos? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Cassie De Pecol Facts: Things You Need To Know About The First Woman To Travel Every Country On Earth - February 26, 2017
- 5 Madrid Spain Travel Photos That Will Make You Want To Visit The City Right Now - February 18, 2017
- Watch: This Epic Travel Video In Apo Island Negros Oriental Philippines - February 4, 2017