For home owners out there or planning to buy brand new or older house, read first this post cause I will list down the top 4 common home problems and probable solutions about them.
Owning our own “house” doesn’t always give us good mood and vibes. Sometimes it’s the cause of our major problems especially if we couldn’t do something to solve this.
Top 4 Common Home Problems Includes:
#Top 4 – Roof Leaks
– In the Philippines roof leaks is normal especially in rainy seasons. Though it’s a common home problems not only in the Philippines. Still most of us can’t find possible leaks and how to fix them. So in order to prevent roof leaks it is important that as soon as we noticed them, we must check and look for people who are knowledgeable in this kind of job. We can also do DIY repairs if we really want to save money but working on top of the roof could be dangerous.
Once small leak is set aside it could turn out in major problems. Like attic and ceiling damage, molds that can affect our family health, higher home utility expenses, family member falls or slipping and etc. To know more about the importance of home safety tips refer to my previous post: “3 Must Know Home Safety Tips“
#Top 3 – Plumbing Problems
– I guess all of us already encountered some plumbing problems. Most common defects are leaking pipe and faucets, clogged sinks and toilets, hot water problems, replacing valves, and for countries with cold weather frozen pipes is probably there biggest problem.
Actually DIY repairs can help prevent plumbing problems but only in occasional situation. It’s either you will be successful in the repair or you could make the situation worse. To know more about plumbing problems and how to fix refer here : “Plumbing Maintenance Tips“
#Top 2 – Structural Damage
– For the top two most common home problems is structural damage. It is important that we know early signs of foundation problems and troubles. Simply because once sooner we identify possible structural damage it is more easier to fix them and less money will be spend.
Here’s some of My Basic Signs of Indoor Structural Problems:
- Once we try to open or close our windows it won’t open or close properly.
- Cracks on our walls, ceilings and concrete floors.
- Crack chimney and over doorways.
#Top 1 – Home Electrical Problems
– And the number one most common home problem is electrical wiring. Why? Because all modern homes today had electrical wiring problems. Simple outlets can cause fires. Our bulbs and Christmas lights can cause fires. And that means house fire can take away our dream house and possibly someone’s life in just a few minutes.
Mostly overloaded outlets and extension chords, light problems and outdated electrical system are the common defects. Also I just have to mention that exposed electrical wires can cause damage especially if that said wire is open. Once open wires is noticed it must be conjoined properly using wire connectors or electrical tapes as soon as possible. And If health and safety is priority it must done only by licensed electrician.
Photo Credits: WallPaperBackgrounds
What do you think of our common home problems? Make sure to put your comments below!
Latest posts by yolomoment (see all)
- Blood Falls Antarctica Mystery: The Reason Behind The Red Vivid Water Color Revealed - May 21, 2017
- 2017 World Top 10 Beaches According To TripAdvisor - May 3, 2017
- Earn Cash Effortlessly Doing Online Shopping With ShopBack - April 17, 2017