2019 Must Visit Less Crowded Beaches and Islands – Travel enthusiast we’re already in the second half of the year! Which means it’s already less than 200 days to go before Christmas and we already have lesser time to explore the beautiful country of the Philippines before the year ends.
But rather than being disappointed of not enjoying that much this year due to your hectic schedule at home, work, business and etc. It’s still never too late to enjoy, go sight-seeing and visit any of these beautiful and less crowded beaches in Visayas.
Must Read: 5 Enchanting Surigao Del Sur Philippines Photo That Will Make You Want To Visit The Province
You can either plan a weekend vacation after a stressful week at office. Book a flight for upcoming long weekends next year. Or probably you can either spend a family vacation this remaining weeks of the year. To help you guided we have gathered information about these places. So you will have an idea where you can spend your 2019 vacation. Enjoy!
2019 Must Visit Less Crowded Beaches and Islands in Visayas Includes:
1. Antique, Malalison Island
– Also known in local as Mararison, this beautiful and picturesque 55 hectare hook-shape island. Is perfect for people looking for secluded island where they can just relax and unwind away from the busy city life. With its crystal clear water, white nearly powdery sand, breathtaking view like Batanes at top of Mararison. You will surely be astonished of how beautiful the island is. To get to Malilison, a 15-25 minute (estimated 3-4 kilometers) ride of motorized pumped-boat is expected from the town proper.
Must Read: Travel Adventure: Osmeña Peak Traverse To Kawasan Falls
2. Bohol, Virgin Island
– If you’re already imagining a family vacation with turquoise waters, fine white sand, and blue skies. Then you don’t need to travel far and struggle with complicated routes because the province of Bohol has something to offer for you the ” Virgin Island in Panglao.”
Must Read: Top Cavite Travel Recommendations Every Local and Foreign Tourist Should Consider
3. Ilo-Ilo, Antonia Beach
– Let’s face it, most people are still unaware that Ilo-Ilo is blessed with a lot beautiful places to visit. That’s why only few people have an idea that secluded beach in Antonia exist in the Philippines. For people who have already been to Islas de Gigantes Sur Carles where the beach is located. They are rewarded with private white sand beach and pristine crystal clear water perfect for swimming.
Must Read: Top 7 Picture Perfect Countries For Travel Photographers
4. Siquijor, Paliton Beach
– Forget about the hearsay spreading like a wildfire in the internet and just travel Siquijor at your own pace. You will surely be at awe with a lot of places to visit and secluded white sand beaches in the province just like Paliton. Situated in the northeastern part of San Juan Siquijor, the white sand beach can be reached via public vehicle from the national highway.
Must Read: These 4 Poland Glow In The Dark Bike Lane Photos Will Surely Mesmerize You
5. Romblon, Cresta de Gallo Island
– Geographically speaking, Cresta de Gallo Island is invisible in the map. In fact it’s still one of few unspoiled island in the Philippines that possess beautiful white sand beach, pristine water and breathtaking view. The island is perfect for groups, family outing and even for solo traveler who are longing to find a private place to unwind. To get to Cresta de Gallo, you can just rent a boat to sail to the island from any town of Sibuyan or San Fernando.
Must Read: 4 Top Unspoiled Greece Islands You Should Visit and Explore
6. Leyte, Canigao Island
– Situated in the municipality of Matalom, Leyte. The picturesque islet is one of favorite inexpensive yet beautiful vacation get-away among tourist from the province. Within the island it allows local and foreign visitors to experience great snorkel, swim, dive and just relax in the white sand shore. To get to the island, just simply look for bangka operator in Matalom and pay for 50-100 pesos each.
Must Read: Magnificent Things To Expect When Visiting Cuatros Islas Leyte Philippines – Tips, Guide, Review and etc.
7. Cebu, Sumilon island
– Named as one of few untouched beaches in Cebu by Rappler way back in 2013. Sumilon is still a perfect destination for beach bumming and glamourus camping with friends and family. To get to the island, Oslob is only an hour from Dumaguete City by either a tricycle or ferry. From Cebu city its 2-3 hours ride by bus and 15-30 minutes boat transfer from Barangay Bancogon to the Sumilon Island.
Must Read: 5 Reasons On Why You Should Not Miss Island Hopping In Mactan When Visiting Cebu
Honestly speaking, Visayas or the Philippines in general has still a lot to offer in terms of unspoiled and less crowded beaches. Only if we learn to explore each and other provinces with go beyond the the popular and obvious mindset. Knowing that our country has more than beautiful 7,000 island, we are one-hundred-one percent sure that sooner or later. There will be more beautiful island to be discovered and visited by local and foreign tourist.
Photo Credits: Owner
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our must visit less crowded beaches and islands? Share us your story by commenting down below!
19 thoughts on “2019 Must Visit Less Crowded Beaches and Islands in Visayas”
These are all beautiful! I’ve never been on any kind of island so I’m amazed
These stunningly beautiful photos remind me of just how badly I need a vacation! I’ve added them to my vacation “wish list” for, hopefully, sometime in the new year. Thanks for sharing!
Such beautiful photos , looks like some lovely places
Thanks so much for this list! It is great to see that there are so many different islands and beaches to explore! I will have to look into vacationing at one of these spots when I complete my work for the coding academy
WOw paliton beach looks absolutely beautiful! In fact all the beaches look stunning. I’d love to be in paradise right about now.
My husband and I have been talking about vacations for next year. I’m sending him this post. Thanks.
So so lovely and beautiful.. Love this..
Wow absolutely stunning! Definitely one for my bucket list!
These are some great options. Such beautiful beaches… thank you for gathering the info and sharing it with us!
we are looking for a new vacation spot. My husband prefers the Virgin Islands so we should give Bohol a try.
These beaeches are truly breathtaking! They deserve to be officially in the list of the world’s wonders. They are the precious gifts from our Mother Nature, since the whole scenery is imppecably beautiful. The water, the sky,… everything’s so stunning.
Seeing those places once is my dream.
Those beaches are so beautiful! They are so perfect. I would love to visit some day!
All those places look wonderful and made me think of having a vacation there on one of those places someday. Thanks for the info, I love myself a beach to relax on under the sun.
What an awesome list! I don’t think there is anything more aggravating in the summer than an incredibly crowded beach.
What beautiful beaches. I love going to the beach but I really do hate it when we get there and there isn’t even room to sit down to relax. These would definitely solve that problem. Thank you for sharing some great places to visit.
You have mentioned such great options here. This post will be so helpful. stunning islands:)
This is an amazing beach. The water is so clear and know I know how to enjoy myself. I will just have to email the article to my hubby, it’s his turn to Plan our trip.
I have never heard of any of these islands, but I think that’s the point! Loved finding out about these less crowded islands. The beaches look so white and clean. Definitely my type of vacation… as long as there are drinks.
Beaches are my favorite places to visit! All of these look so beautiful… definitely need to add a few to my bucket list!
Comments are closed.