Bosnia Hercegovina Travel Destinations – For vast countries like China, Russia and Canada, things can be very hard to appreciate. Most especially if we only have a short amount of time to explore and enjoy this nation. Good thing we have great technology today. We have great choices to where and what are we going to do in a specific place. We have freedom to do things with the use of our must have have travel gadget – smartphone. And most importantly we would know what to avoid for safety reasons in a place where we want to visit.
That’s why if you’re visiting where you’re not so familiar, comprehensive research is must thing you should do to avoid troubles in your travel. Bosnia and Hercegovina on the other hand may be unknown to most of us but just like Thailand, Japan, Hawaii, Maldives and Iceland. This beautiful country also deserves more tourist exposure all over the globe. So here’s a list of Bosnia and Hercegovina travel destinations we suggest you should miss!! Enjoy!!
Bosnia Hercegovina Travel Destinations You Shouldn’t Miss Includes:
* Neretva and Drina River
– Both magnificent river known in Europe, the freshwater and clear ecosystem of Neretva and Drina River contributes a lot to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and neighboring countries. In terms of livelihood opportunities for people who are near the river. As well as water-based entertainment and activities like rafting sessions, kayaking, cruise and etc.
* Kravice Waterfalls and Jajce Watermills
– Famous its vast waterfall, Kravice and Jajce are stuinning sites you definitely should miss. As both are unique, beautiful and picture perfect Bosnia Hercegovina tourist destination. Kravice is one of the largest waterfalls of the country which makes it very impressive. While Jajce watermills are great historic and cultural value serving as irrigations for local farmers.
* Sarajevo War Tunnel Museum
– Book a day or an half tour to the museum and you’ll be able to witness the remarkable underground tunnel of the country. That was built back then to link the Bosnian people of Butmir and Dobrinja under a Serbian-controlled aircraft runway. The Sarajevo War Tunnel also known as “Tunnel Spasa or Tunnel of Hope” became a major way for passage of food, war supplies and etc. in the midst of the Bosnian War.
* Tjentiste and Kozara War Memorial Monument
– Even if you’re not into achitectural and sculptural monuments, these impressive monuments will surely make you appreciate art and the history of the country. The two fractal walls of Tjentiste was built in 1970’s to remember the Battle of the Sutjeska” or Operation Fall Schwarz. While the Kozara War Memorial Monument was also erected in 1970’ sin honor of the tragic battle of World War II.
* Stari Most and Mehmed Paša Sokolović Bridge
– Both popular for its picturesque bridge in the country, Stari Most is world famous for its pale stone bridge. Connecting the two parts of the city that crosses the beautiful river of Neretva. While the bridge of Mehmed Paša Sokolović of Višegrad across the Drina River represents the masterpiece of Sinan. Which spans around 179.5 meter consisting 11 masonry arches and four aches on the left part bank of the river.
Book Cheap Bosnia Hercegovina Accommodation via: Agoda | Booking.com
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our suggested Bosnia Hercegovina travel destinations? Make sure to put your comments below!