Maintain Better Health – Are you free from sickness? Are you a sociable person? Do you live in a community where its free from the hazards of the city? How about the land, water and traffic pollution? If yes, then you are probably physically and mentally healthy.
Health is very important and we know that. It is the state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absense of disease or infirmity and the ability to lead a social economically productive life according to WHO ( Word Health Organization. ) Our health basically depends on what we eat, on what we do and the environment we live in. But the question here is :
What can we do individual and family to promote good health? And how to maintain better health in general? Let’s get started!
As individual and a member of a family we must practice these to maintain better health:
* Eating the right kind and enough food
* Having daily exercise or sports
* Observe good personal hygiene
* Drinking enough water for our body especially this summer
* Take vitamins
* Avoid vices such as : smoking , liquor and etc.
* Avoid taking illegal drugs
* Having enough rest to avoid stress ( Read Here: 5’rs For a Stress Free Life )
* Thinking positive to have a healthy mind
* Participate in any health activities in your community
* And also for the family we must introduce to the kids the right food for a healthy mind and body
That’s only few activities that you must practice to achieve a healthy life but now that we already know the duties and responsibilities as individuals and as a member of a family we must help promote, preserve and protect ourselves to maintain a better health. Always remember, your health is in your hand. It’s definitely a choice. According to Mohandas Gandhi : ” It is the health that is the real wealth and not the pieces of gold and silver.” And lastly if you want your family including yourself to be healthy you must practice and teach them a good lifestyle. Its all about commitment, challenge and motivating ourselves to avoid the unhealthy lifestyle. Do you agree with me?
Photo Credits : Free Stock Photos
What do you thinks our tips to maintain better health? Make sure to put your comments below!