iPhone SE Features and Facts – So you’re an android user and you’re interested to know if you can consider Apple’s newest smartphone as your new gadget. Or maybe you’re already an iPhone user but you’re already sick of your 6/6s huge size.
To help you informed and decide if you really want to upgrade from your old smartphone. We come up with this article “iPhone SE Features and Facts” for everyone’s reference and enlightenment. Enjoy!
Apple’s Latest iPhone Features: 6S and SE
|Comparison Criteria||iPhone 6s
|Dimensions||138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm||123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm|
|Weight & Sim||143 g (5.04 oz) / Nano-Sim||113 g (3.99 oz) / Nano-Sim|
|Size & Resolution||4.7 inches / 750 x 1334 pixels||4.0 inches / 640 x 1136 pixels|
|OS||iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2||iOS 9.3.2|
|Memory Card Slot and Internal||No / 16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM||No / 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|Camera Primary Features||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (flash)|
|USB||v2.0, reversible connector||v2.0, reversible connector|
|WiFi and Bluetooth||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot / v4.2, A2DP, LE||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot / v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Color Available||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 1715 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)||Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery (6.21 Wh)|
For more iPhone SE detailed information hop over to there official website: Apple – iPhone SE
Disclaimer. We cannot guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. For corrections and typo simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
iPhone SE Features and Facts Includes:
1. iPhone SE is Smaller But Stronger
– What sets apart from iPhone SE to Apple’s previous release of smartphone is definitely its size. Named by Apple Inc. itself as the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. This smaller size of iPhone will be as handier as iPhone 5s and most likely its some features are already in iPhone 6s.
2. Apple’s Cheapest Smartphone
– iPhone SE is only $399. Yes! You read it right. Considered as the cheapest smartphone Apple had been released. Its definitely no reason for techie people to have this must have gadget for traveling.
3. iPhone SE Has Apple Pay and Touch ID Advance Security
– Basically Touch ID allows SE user to use fingerprint in unlocking their smartphone. While Apple Pays allows every iPhone 6, 6s and SE users to pay in chosen stores using this highly innovative Near Field Communication antenna. You just need to hold your device near the contactless reader together with your finger in Touch ID advance security. To know more about Apple Pay just head to there official website for more detailed information.
4. After the Release of iPhone SE Expect iPhone 7 Within This Year.
– After Apple starts to take orders of iPhone SE last March 24. Speculations are everywhere that iPhone 7 might be release at the end of the year. Though Apple didn’t confirmed anything yet, anything is possible just like the rumors about specs, designs and features in the highly iPhone 7.
See Full Video Below As Apple Unveils the Smaller and Cheaper IPhone SE:
Photo Credits: Geenius Meedia
What do you think of our iPhone SE features and facts? Make sure to put your comments below!
26 thoughts on “iPhone SE Features and Facts You Should Know”
i actually want to get an Iphone SE because its a better option. Its even more affordable
Thanks for this, my husband has been planning to get the Iphone SE. He prefers smaller phone.
This is such a great info about Iphone product, I’ll send this information to my hubby. I use Samsung kasi so this would help my hubby. Thanks again!
wow, the price is so much cheaper. No, I’m not an Apple user but I think this is a good product. For now though, I’ll stick with my Android phone, no budget for Iphone SE! lol
Thanks for sharing, I can recommend this one for my brother he is eyeing for a new phone
I was told it has the features of the iPhone 6s only it would be more simple. I was very curious about this, thanks for the details!
Thanks for the info about iPhone SE. My smartphone is retiring and I need a new one. Although I can’t afford this phone for now.
I do think that iPhone 6 is very wide and cannot fit into my jeans pocket. Do you think iPhone 7 will be even wider? The SE does look like my current iPhone 5.
Thanks for sharing about this. I’m currently an android user.
Wow…I like this one but only in my dream…..ha..ha..ha..This phone is great and the features…wonderful! it seems that every other week, new phones were polluting the market. Fernando Lachica
I’m not an Apple product user but I really think that this article is very informative. I’ll share this for the sake of my family and friends who are Apple users who are interested to check the iPhone SE.
I’m not really for Iphones but that’s really lot of changes since the 1st version of the phone came out.
I want to have iPhone but still saving for it, hehe. Thank you for this comparison.
I kinda like the smaller iphones. You can bring it with you when you want to go for more compact on your activities.
i have seen an actual one when we visit globe telecom last week, it’s really nice and look really sleek and very pretty but it’s expensive so i guess i can’t afford it, he he he
I’m currently an android user because I find iPhone quite expensive.
I’m intrigued how sensitive the fingerprint reader will be. I’d also like to try using the device in actual to appreciate the better features especially the camera in low light setting.
Good comparison you have there. I’m an Android user while the husband uses iPhone 6.
wow thank you for giving us a view between these 2 units…the price is one
Seriously, I find iPhone SE weird. Like. I don’t see the point of buying an apple which looks like a 5s with capabilities of 6. That’s how I understand SE. Correct me if I’m wrong. Anyway. I’m excited to see iPhone 7 soon 🙂
Its basically for people who prefer smaller size of smartphone. I guess that’s the main reason why Apple made iPhone SE
It’s great to know these facts about iphone but I just switched to an android phone this month.
These are interesting bits of information, especially for those eyeing to buy this unit. I have always been an android user but who knows, I just might decide to switch to IOS one day.
I am at awe at how Apple is able to come up with the latest version of the iPhone very quickly.
i’m stuck with my Iphone 4s haha osh If only my budget permits me, I would love to avail this new Iphone model
Comments are closed.