Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida Facts – If you’ve been spending much time online searching for your next travel get-away especially in social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and much more. You’ve probably seen even just a snippet of the beautiful Bali,Indonesia and its top-rated tourist attractions.
From its picture-perfect temples and ruins, beautiful nature spots, exotic beach resorts, romantic sunrise and sunsets. As well as its adventurous water activities such as surfing, snorkeling, diving, paragliding, hiking to see up close to volcanoes and most especially amazing welcoming people. Bali despite natural calamities the island is facing recently still managed to be at top beach destination in the world by various travel, news and lifestyle news online. One of few reasons why people want to visit the island is to witness the famous T-rex like rock formation.
Must Read: Facts About Tunnel of Love : Popular Photogenic Green Leafy Railway
Now get to know more about with our Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida facts before you book a ticket and hop on a plane to the beautiful Bali, Indonesia. Let’s get into it!
Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida Facts Includes: Instagram-Worthy Sight You Shouldn’t Miss in Bali
1. Situated in the village of Bunga Mekar in southeast of country’s island Bali and west coast of the islands – Nusa Penida, Klungking Regency. Kelingking Beach is just few of the islands amazing attractions you should totally visit including Crystal Bay, Nusa Ceningan, Broken beach, Atuh Beach, Angel’s Billabong, Manta Point and much more. For more Nusa Pineda island attractions see Google top sights.
Must Read: Thailand Phi Phi Island Facts – Must Visit Stunning Word Class Beach
2. According to the website JourneyEra, the name of the island – Kelingking which translates in English meaning “Pinkie” is said to bereferencing the smallest finger of the hand which the land also appear to take form of pinkie finger. The unique limestone formation of Nusa Penida is reminiscent of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head, also often called as ‘T-Rex Bay.’
Bali Accommodation Book Via: AGODA | BOOKING.COM
3. As per sources, safety at Kelingking as you witness the magnificent view and as you hike to the beach is only reliant on bamboo railing. Some points along the cliffs don’t even have a rail and grass could lead you edge of the cliff.
4. Reports from Seminyak Times last February 2018, an accident happen in the popular travel destination in Bali after a Russian tourist tragically fell to her death from a height of 200m down the cliff while sightseeing in Kelingking Beach Secret Point, Nusa Penida.
Must Read:12 PH Perfect White Sand Beaches To Visit This Summer
5. The white sand secluded beach is enclosed by the famous sky-high steep limestone cliffs, deep blue waters which can reach via 400m cliff-side hike. However waves in the beach is usually big so it’s not best for freshmen swimmer.
Must Read: 2019 Must Visit Less Crowded Beaches and Islands in Visayas2
6. Kelingking Beach has been listed as one of the best beaches in the Asia and the whole world by various Travel, News and Lifestyle Magazine. Just recently, Kelingking is named as one of TripAdivisor’s Top 10 Travellers’ Choice Beaches in Asia alongside with Radhanagar Beach in India, Nai Harn Beach in Thailand, Bentota Beach in Sri Lanka, White Beach, Boracay in Philippines and much more.
Featured Image Photo Credits: Unsplash.com Stock Photos – Mohamed Maail
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida facts? Make sure to put your comments below!