Talikud Island Samal Facts – After being featured in ABC-CBN’s online travel magazine (Choose Philippines) website last year November. The newest tourist attraction located in the province of Davao Del Norte has been expected to receive a flock of tourist this year 2017 summer. As stated in the article which was already read and shared by thousands of people online. Talikud in Samal Davao del Norte may have one of bluest water, finest stretch of white sand beach and remotest island in the Philippines.
According to some people who have already been to the island, from the moment you step your foot in Talikud. The turquoise crystal clear water is the first thing that greets you as well as its white pristine shores. Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte is also perfect for groups, looking for a perfect place this summer.
To completely get to know of another soaring tourist attraction in the Philippines, we have gathered Talikud Island Samal Facts. That will surely make you want to book a flight and visit the paradise right now! Hopefully you’ll find this one worth-sharing! Enjoy!!
Talikud Island Samal Facts: One Of Philippines Bluest Water
Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte – La Isla Bonita Beach Resort | Photo Credits: Owner
1. If you have been deprived by beach last year probably because of your busy schedule at work, business, household chores and etc. Then you might be at awe when you visit Talikud Island as its water has always been mistaken as a swimming pool for its cleanliness.
2. Talikud or Talicud Island has estimated 2,900 hectares land area and considered the second largest island in Davao Gulf.
Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte – Babusanta Beach | Photo Credits To Roy T. Geonzon
3. According to an article of ShoeString Travelers, Talikud (Talicud in Spanish) is part of Samal Island which water later named to IGACOS or Island Garden City of Samal.
4. The island of Talikud in Davao Del Norte is home to some picture perfect stretches of white pristine beaches. As well scenic coves, limestone caves and diving spots perfect for people who are into this kind of activity.
Talikud Island Samal Davao Del Norte Philippines – Photo Credits To Jerry M. Jamisolamin
5. When you visit the Talikud, don’t expect the island offers a series of water activities like in Boracay. Because basically it’s just a place to unwind, appreciate Mother Nature and most especially escape the busy city life.
6. Getting to Talikud is actually very easy. Yet the island is still less unexplored tourist attraction in the Philippines. The local government and tourism group of people in the province is still continuously improving the beauty of island.
How To Get To Talikud Island:
– For foreign tourist, just simply book a flight in the Philippines (Manila/Cebu) and book a flight going to to Davao.. For local tourist, most airline company in the country offers a flight daily to Davao City. Upon the arrival at Francisco Bangoy International Airport (Davao), just ride a taxi (probably the best option) and ask the driver to take you to Sta. Ana Wharf. When you already arrived at the Wharf, there will be just boats that will take you to Talikud Island (Sta. Cruz Port).
For Easier Travel: Just contact Talikud Island Tours for packages and probably group discounts.
Featured Photo Credits: DavaoCityByBattad Official Website
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of Talikud Island Samal facts? Make sure to put your comments below!