Worlds Most Perfect Snorkeling Destination – A few weeks ago we’ve featured TripAdvisor’s list of most beautiful beaches in the world. We’ve posted an article of Airbnb and Pinterest lists of 2017 most search travel destination of the world.And we’ve publish a post about the most Instagrammed travel destination in USA by TravelBird. All of these sites are beautiful, perfect for your upcoming vacation but if any of these places doesn’t give you interest. Perhaps our own list of world’s most perfect snorkeling destination might be the one.
Not only that snorkeling is one of the most exciting and enjoyable activities you can do in your vacation. It’s also one of the best thing to explore underwater, getting up close and personal of the natural beauty of undersea life. To help you decide and plan your next adventure, we’ve gathered world’s most perfect snorkeling destination. Enjoy!
Worlds Most Perfect Snorkeling Destination You Should Definitely Visit Includes:
– Known all over the world for its undeniable appealing natural beauty. Including its crystal clear water, pristine white sand beach, clean and relaxing environment, breathtaking underwater scenery and etc. Maldives should definitely be on your long list of travel destinations as this tropical nation has been listed in various magazines online and offline as one of the best place to explore the life underwater.
Must Read: 5 Breathtaking Maldives Photos You Should Check Out
* Maui, Hawaii
– One of just few islands of the archipelago, perfect for swimming/snorkeling and diving. Maui compare to other beaches of the island of Hawaii, has more miles of swimmable beaches and more exciting things you can do. From biking and hiking, zip line, rappelling, various water activities you may want to try and more. Perhaps you would really enjoy even just a day in the beautiful island of Maui.
Must Read: Hawaii Travel Photos: Check Out Some Awesome Pics From The No. 1 Travel Destination
* Palawan, Philippines
– Voted by readers of Travel + Leisure – a popular online travel magazine as 2017 Best Island in the World. Palawan is definitely every aspiring Filipino traveler dream destination. As its home to stunning and jaw dropping nature reserves on both sea and land. Including the limestone cliffs, clear aquamarine water and lagoons, pristine white sand beaches, marine gardens, tons of fish species, turtles and other animals living underwater. Aside from that Palawan is also home of UNESCO heritage site, the “Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park.” Where you can witness a healthy ecosystem of stalagmites, stalactites, flora, faunas and etc.
Must Read: 7 Stunning White Sand Vanishing Island In The Philippines You Should Visit
* Great Barrier Reef, Australia
– Tagged as the world’s largest coral reef system with estimated area of 344,400 square kilometers. The Great Barrier is no doubt one of the best place to witness the living organism underwater even you’re just snorkeling. Composed of more than 900 islands and over 2,900 individual reefs built thousands of years ago according to WikiPedia. In 1980’s it became a World Heritage Site and alongside with Mount Everest in Nepal, Grand Canyon in USA and Victoria Falls. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the seven natural wonders of the world by CNN.
Must Read: 6 Pink Lake Hillier Fast Facts
* Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
– Topped the Airbnb and Pinterest list of Most Search Travel Destination of the World. There’s probably tons of reason to visit this city situated of the southern tip of South Sinai Governorate, Egypt. Few of those is quad biking in Egyptian desert and climb Mt. Sinai from the city, swimming with dolphins in Dolphina Marine Park and snorkeling or you can try intro diving in Tiran Island.For recommendations of things to do and See in Sharm El Sheikh, TheCultureTrip official website posted an article about this.
* Galapagos Island, Ecuador
– Known for its rich and highly diverse ecosystem. As well as its endemic marine and land animals living in the island. The archipelago of Galapagos is a large marine reserves with more estimated area of 8,010 square kilometers. Where it’s home to the rarest species of plants, reptiles, birds and one of the most famous species is the “Galapagos tortoise.” If you’re visiting the island, you can choose numerous snorkeling spots in Galapagos. Like Kicker Rock (San Cristobal Island), Tintoreras and Los Tunelas (Isabela Island), Devil’s Crown (Floreana Island) and etc.
* Ambergris Caye,Belize
– Nation’s largest island located in the northeastern part of the country. Ambergris Caye was featured in Business Insiders website as best destination in Central America for its countless adventure opportunities like beach hopping, Shark Ray Alley experience, diving/snorkeling at famous Great Blue Hole of Belize and etc.
Photo Credits: Owner
Disclaimer. The photos used above are not ours. For DMCA removal simply shoot us an email using our Contact Page.
What do you think of our worlds most perfect snorkeling destination? Make sure to put your comments below!
One thought on “Worlds Most Perfect Snorkeling Destination You Should Definitely Visit”
These are on top of my bucket list!! Stunning views and amazing places to explore underwater!
Comments are closed.